Sheet Pan Walnut Chicken
A quick honey mustard vinaigrette is a delicious addition to this crispy walnut-crusted chicken, and acts as both a sauce and a marinade to flavor the chicken from the inside out. Don’t like walnuts? Almonds or pecans would also be delicious here.
What's In it?
- 4 tablespoons Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup plus 1/4 cup flour, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups walnuts, very finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved if large
- 3 cups broccoli florets